Bayside Campground & RV Park Rules and Regulations
WE HOPE YOU AND ALL OF OUR VISITORS ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US. THESE RULES HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE A SAFE COMFORTABLE & ENJOYABLE STAY!
- All campers and guests of campers must register at the Office and pay prior to occupying your site. If checking in after Office hours a park attendant will be around to collect fees. No refunds.
- Changing sites must be arranged at the Office.
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM and Check-out time is 12:00 Noon. If you want to extend Check-out time it must be arranged at the Office and is subject to availability. No refunds for early departures.
- Upon Check-out your campsite must be left clean and all garbage disposed of in the trash & recycling bins located near the Office. No trash or food items are to be disposed of in the fire pits or in the washroom trash bins.
- Do not keep food or garbage out in your campsite which will attract wild animals. Please do not feed the animals.
- Pets are welcome. Pets must be kept in your tent or RV overnight, leashed at all times and you must pick up after them.
- We appreciate your cooperation in regard to noise. Treat your neighbors the way you wish to be treated. No public intoxication, profanity or loud noise in the campground. Quiet time is between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Liquor consumption is restricted to your campsite.
- Cutting and/or mutilating trees, shrubs or branches is strictly prohibited. Do not hang lanterns in the trees or tape, nail, screw or staple ropes, wires or any material to the trees.
- Firewood may be purchased at the Office. Campfires must be attended at all times, kept low, contained in fire pits and extinguished after use. Do not move fire pits. Campfires are subject to local Burning By-laws and restrictions for fire bans.
- Laundry, shower and washroom facilities are available for your convenience, please keep them clean after use.
- Parking: 2 cars are allowed per site unless otherwise organized with the Office. Do not park on the roadways.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when using the playground.
- Extended stay guests must pay their rent on the 1st day of each month. If there is any disruption of any sort, BRV Property Management Ltd. reserves the right to give said guest, a 24-hour notice to vacate the premises.
- Use of Marijuana in the Park in not accepted without proof of it being medically approved.
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY